Mike Montague interviews Doug Cohen on How to Succeed at The First 30 Seconds of a Prospecting Call. In this episode:
- Why is the first 30 seconds so important?
- Can you be too enthusiastic on a sales call?
- Attitudes to have and avoid for succeeding in the first 30 seconds
- Pattern interrupts
- Make your toughest calls first
- Regular sales phone calls make you better and less anxious
- Celebrate that you’re doing the behaviors and getting better
- Tips and trick for executing the first 30 seconds
- The 3 Ps: Pattern Interrupt, Permission, Pain filled 30 second commercial
- What happens after the first 30 seconds?
- How Doug defines success
- The importance of listening
- Favorite Sandler rule
Best attitude, behavior, and technique for Succeeding at The First 30 Seconds of a Prospecting Call
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.