Coaching to Maximize Team Performance
Based on Sandler's breakthrough bestseller, The Sales Coach's Playbook
A road map to success
Successful managers do more than "delegate" tasks. They meet revenue goals through planned coaching, mentoring, and motivation. In order to be effective and proficient in coaching, it takes planning, commitment, discipline and patience.
The Five Challenges of Management
Having the same conversations over and over again without any uptick in results?
Consistently lackluster performance from under-motivated teams?
Spending too much of your own time and energy fixing problems for your team?
Feeling spread too thin because one or more team members is helpless and constantly looking to you for help?
The financial and organizational expense of losing a promising team member after you've invested money, time, and attention in hiring and on-boarding?
TANGIBLE RESULTS OF COACHING
Clients who have worked with us to strengthen the "coaching muscle" of their leaders report:
- Lower turnover among the team members they most want to retain
- Improved performance on both the individual and team levels
- More time freed up for the manager, because team members are better at solving their own problems
- Better communication with team members, resulting in sustainable behavioral change
- Less "learned helplessness" on the team that requires managerial intervention in the process
The Sales Coach's Playbook
A recent study found that few sales managers spend time coaching, and when they do it's generally ineffective, failing to get desired results. The Sales Coach's Playbook: Breaking the Performance Code, by Sandler trainer Bill Bartlett, answers the question of 'Why?' and offers a specific, actionable plan based upon the award-winning Sandler Selling System.