Cold Calling Boot Camp
Executive Workshop for Sales & Sales Management
Tuesday, June 27, 2017 | 2:00-5:00 pm
Do you ...
- Procrastinate about making cold calls?
- Use a prospecting plan or just rely on marketing to provide leads?
- Struggle to get past the gate keeper?
- Cringe at hearing "Email me some info”?
- Fall-short of appointments on your calendar?
- Fail to hit your numbers?
- Feel uncomfortable asking for referrals?
Most salespeople hate making cold calls for one of two reasons: They don't have a system, or their system doesn't work.
In just 3 hours, you will learn to...
- Put an effective prospecting plan in place
- Overcome call reluctance
- Get past the gatekeeper and out of voice mail jail
- Make your first 30 seconds on the phone or walk-in count
- Engage the prospect in a real conversation
- Navigate the seven steps to sales performance
Invest 3 hours to improve your prospecting skills